Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

Well, a typical day at the polls, I see. Here at home at my precinct, as of 11AM, approximately 25% of registered voters had already voted. Everywhere in the area, there are crowds standing in line. As I looked back at the Presidential race in 2000, our county voted like this:
Of 31 places, it was--

Bush 24--------58%

Gore 6--------41%

Tie 1

Even though the polls from 2000 tell us nothing about this election, I am anxious to compare the numbers when all is said and done!

It has been reported that the Philly Phanatics are at it again...having 2000 votes on machines before the polls open! I guess the dead voted very early! And in Jersey, a white powder was thrown inside, and the place was evacuated.
And it's not even noon yet!

UK Web Hosting