Friday, January 28, 2005

When You Gotta Go...

Here's a man after my own heart. He should be in the Beer Drinkers Hall of Fame. On a scale of 10, I'd give hime the total ten for creativity.

Bill France, you and the NASCAR people should be very, very afraid. One thing about it, you can't outsource these jobs!

Well, we're expecting a mix of sleet, snow, and whatever else through Saturday night, so it appears I will have an opportunity to catch up on some work here. That will be nice, but I'd prefer lots of snow as opposed to a little bit of ice. Fear not, I am well stocked on the items that will get me through tough times. And no, no milk, bread or eggs purchased.

Check out everybody's old friend, Roy D. Mercer. Listen to his pranks and funnies. It's the weekend. Loosen up a little!

oej






UK Web Hosting