Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Another Kind of War

It’s not enough that we’re battling terrorists in foreign lands. We must also battle them on the home front as well, especially in Massachusetts. Don’t take my word for it. Go here and see for yourself.

I began to correspond with these people in February 2001. As I had a daughter at the time who was only 13 years old, and was concerned about what she was being taught at her school in South Carolina. I received an audio cassette along with some documents explaining what this organization was about. After playing the tape and reading the documents, I was irate, to say the least.

After doing a lot of research, I discovered that anywhere from 2-4% of the population in the USA are openly gay and up to 12% total, that have not come out of the closet. Say the number is 12%. That leaves 88% as not gay. So riddle me this…why are we taking a beating regarding this issue? We clearly have the numbers on our side, yet, this small minority are winning more and more. There is something definitely wrong with this picture.

Why are our schools allowed to openly promote the gay lifestyle, yet Christianity is a no-no? Why are teachers allowed to openly promote the gay lifestyle, yet, Christians are marked as freaks? Doesn’t add up to me, in regards to the numbers that come into play. We are the majority folks. When are we going to act like it? This PC crap is killing this country. These people are openly going after out children at a rapid pace, and they are winning. And whose fault is it? Look in the mirror.

Many people are too encumbered by a career to care. Many people are too busy to care. Many people take the attitude of “it doesn’t bother me” so why should I care. All in all, it’s disgusting to see such an overwhelming majority succumb to such deviation. We’re too busy to care. We’re too busy trying to make our fortune. We’re too busy at everything, so we always assume “someone else” will take care of the problem.

Listen, this whole gay thing is wrong, to say the least. If it were cool, then why God’s urban renewal plan for Soddam and Gohmorra? It was and still is, an abomination unto God. Period. No legislation can re-write what God has authored. No man can come against the written Word and be successful. That’s the way it is and will always be.

Since we are in the majority, then why aren’t we in the driver’s seat? I’ll tell you why. It’s because we all await someone else to do the heavy lifting. I realize this is not a popular topic, but I really don’t care. You can change your opinion but you can’t change the facts. Wrong is wrong.

Hopefully, in the near future, America will awake from her slumber and reclaim what is right. In the meantime, the terrorists in these foreign countries are the least of my worries. I don’t have to answer to what they do. I’ll be held accountable for what I do...right or wrong. If we don’t change our ways very soon, you can bank on a day of reckoning. And it won’t be a pretty sight.

After all, anything derogatory said about anything called sin is now considered to be hate speech...even the Bible. So be it. It was stated thousands of years ago how things would be today, and it is coming to pass in our lifetime. All I can say is be vigilant. Keep the faith. Do not be faint of heart...we win!

To those of you who claim to be "born this way"... I say to you...Be born again! What do you have to lose?

oej

UK Web Hosting