Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Have a Seat (Chair)....



I have never been so perplexed in all my life. And that's a while. Went outside to smoke and found my big deal of the day. A very nice white leather office chair for $1.27 Is that a deal or what? Timing is everything!

Well, the owner of this building has put decorative bars across each entry way. Some of it looks pretty good...but I still keep looking for one of those "swipe cards" that says get outta jail free.

Speaking of big deal of the day, Glenn, my man on the street, affirms what I have heard through the grapevine. It all boils into the same pot, if you know what I mean! To put it politley... there's a helluva scandal at our local courthouse!

Scroll down to the middle of the page to get there. You would be surprised to know what's going on in your own town or city.

oej

UK Web Hosting