Saturday, February 05, 2005

What a Pucking Futz...



Yea, I’m talking about the distinguished Professor Ward Churchill. The leftist indiot who claims to be part American-Indian...yet he speaks as if he’s Wahaabi. Could it be that he is? Tell us, oh kind sir.

A man who thinks that America got what it deserved on 9/11 is a real piece of work. Suppose the terrorists had instead, ran the planes into this University where this fellow teaches? What would he think about that? Would he bow down and kiss their asses then? I would bet yes.

Would you want your kids to be taught in college classes by this man? I wouldn’t. Sure, he has a right to free speech, and I have a right to turn a deaf ear. Look, I don’t care for war nor death either, but, it’s not my choice. Am I glad Hussein is gone? Yes. Am I glad the sons are gone? Yes. And I’m glad the election in Iraq
was held and successful. I don’t like the idea of billions of dollars going to a lost cause, and I think President Bush should focus on what’s happening at home, and spend a few dollars to domestic causes.]

I’m not going to even mention the borderrs, because that’s a given. Big government and over spending is uncalled for. Why does a supposedly “Republican Conservative” President have us in hock up to our ass? Why? Please, someone step forth and explain?

Yet, it’s cool to give tenure to a die-hard anti-American/anti-America person such as Churchill. All the leftists and progressives should be quite pleased. But, remember this. You are on notice. You are being watched. You will be held accountable for any harm that comes to America.

Hopefully, this thing called “tenure” will be a thing of the past, and these “educators” will actually have to earn their money through accountability. Wouldn’t that be nice?

UK Web Hosting