Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Speech



I received from well placed sources that President Bush and Sneator John Kerry have been exchanging emails throughout the day, and it has become very heated. I won't take the time to list the contents of each email individually, but here are most of the exchanges, verbatim:

Kerry: Ok George. I dare you to use the speech I emailed you. So, are you gonna do it, bright boy?

Bush: Senator, have you been into those raisins again?

Kerry: You afraid, George? You scared my intellect will show you up?

Bush: Why do you keep it up, Senator? I already kicked your ass in JibJab.

Kerry: So you're not gonna give my speech tonight? You coward!

Bush: Go suck an egg, Senator.

Kerry: Ok. That's it. You'll regret this.

Bush: Go surfing or something. Clear your head, Senator.

Kerry: George, I hearby challenge you to a duel. The old fashioned kind of duels. You know, with real guns and all.

Bush: Haha. You own a hand gun, Senator. Hahahaha. Wait'll I tell Rummy about that.

Kerry: Are you afraid, George?

Bush: Bring it on.

Kerry: You bring it on first.

Bush: Bring it on.

Kerry: No, you first.

Bush: Come on, Senator, let's duel. I'm ready to put a little Texas two-step on you.

Kerry: Yea, right. You think I'm scared, don't you?

Bush: Bring it on, tough guy.

Kerry: You first.


Well, time is running out, so hopefully we'll here more about this later in the newsday. Stay tuned!

UK Web Hosting