Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Doublecross II

"Hey Bill. I'm still steaming. You feel me? I'd like to clothesline your dorky ass into the middle of next week...and that's until I get warmed up a little." You have already hit me for $4.40 on this music deal, but the other $10.60 is worthless. Wonder if Wal*Mart will give me a credit and I can get $15 worth of hot cashews? Now that would be a deal. But it ain’t that simple, Billy Boy. I am full tilt, hard core, slap yo mamma, bitch slap yo ass, gonna get me some pissed off. Ya dig? As my main man Merle would say, “You’re Walkin On the Fightin Side of Me”, dude.

Twinkle, Twinkle, Billy Gates - What suckass software your people make”... there ya go. And I won’t even charge you for it!
You can laugh if you want, but I can guarantee you, I will not threaten to burn myself up nor harm myself when I protest on the steps of Microsoft. Eye-god! No way, bubba. I’m gonna make my mark. One thing for sure, Bill. and you can take it to the bank...I know something about sack cloth! And God’s gonna get you for this. He couldn't get a license either.. and he's mad! And you don’t even want to go there. Let me tell you this, Bill, if the good man upstairs can’t get a dose of the ABB, you’re in for a rude awakening. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes, at all. When the Man wants to hear One Way Out, boy, you’d best have it qued up.

Bill, in all fairness, please reconsider your Windows package. You are choking systems worldwide and we can’t stand it anymore. Enough is enough. Give it a rest, would you please? Stay silent. Do away with those silly DRM’s or whatever it is you want to call them. Call them pocket change or something, but give me back my blues... or else I’ll........

That may have to be Part III.


UK Web Hosting